Sunday, December 20, 2020

We had SUNSHINE

Vita insisted on too many walks (I know, I know, I spoil her.)   Today I really didn't mind too much.    It was sunny and warm.   I took her without a jacket.   The sweatshirt was enough.   Ran into a couple of neighbors too so had SOMEBODY to talk to for a minute.  

Worked on my book a bit.   Know what graphics I have to input.   Now I have to find them and remember how to put them in.)   Adding to my memory of that, my  g-mail was not receiving or sending properly.   I don't know why, but the 4th time I rebooted, it finally jerked itself into sync.    Like Jim said, Maybe it was that glitch that Google had.    Anyway it is working now.

Tomorrow Vita gets a bath and I get my plumbing flushed AGAIN.   I am going to make Lizzies too.   Got to have SOME fun.   I decided I need something with a bit of bourbon in it.

Also.   I wish I could send the picture.    My Christmas Cactus is blooming beautifully.     (It is sometimes called an Easter Cactus depending on when it blooms.}    I will send a picture as soon as I remember how:)

Bless you all

Til tomorrow

Dia dhuit

Mary

 

Mary was ready

For the birth.

Fresh hay in the manger

Fresh woven lines to cuddle

The God

The Lord of Creation.

No comments: