Saturday, December 26, 2020

Hi everybody

 I am getting to the end of my day.

Caught up on my was today.  Walked Miss Vita LOTS of times.   Went to Mass at 4:00PM   Mass starts at 4:30PM but I was an usher so had to be there early.    I really like that because I get to see and say hi to more people and get to know them.

Dick would find that odd.    But he accepted that I was a people person an finally resorted to sighing and rolling his eyes:)

It was a pleasant day weatherwise.    Had a nice telephone visit with Bobbie.    They are doing well. 


Everybody/   Stay well and be kind to each other.

Love you all

Dia dhuit

Mary

Lets look forward to spring.    A poem from one or my chapbooks.


RESURRECTION

Sap pulses to the fingertips of naked twigs

Tiny buds erupt on reaching branches.

Signs of life affter monthe os dormancy.

Hibernation

Sleep and 

Death

Do not last forever.


 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a

No comments: