Friday, December 25, 2020

I went to Mass this morning at 10:00AM

I was really surprised that there were so few people there.   We have all the seating marked so that we are not closer than 6 feet and still, all the available spaces were not filled.    I was ushering so felt useful for Jesus Birthday too.

It was a quiet day.   Talked to most of the kids and will contact the others tomorrow when the Christmas obligations are over.   Am fixing a nice dinner for myself.    Ham, Green Lima Bean Casserole, and cranberry relish.    Num Num   If you can get here by 9, it will still be warm enough to serve to you:)


Sad about Nashville bombing today.     Everything else seems to be aiming towards peace.   I wish people would stay home for ONE holiday.    It could make the difference in thousands of lives from the COVID.   Each life is somebodies mother or father or brother or sister or child and so on.

Be safe and keep well.   I pray for you all every night.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


Elm Trees

Standing Tall

Stripped of their summer leaves

Their roots DEEP into the earth

Naked

No comments: