Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Home all day and tomorrow too.

I managed to keep busy or at least amused most of the day.   Had a call from my friend, Barb Sadler, who always makes me feel good.   We have been friends for over 70 years.   WOW.   That even sounds forever to me:)

  • Wrapped the last of my presents today and just did some reading and writing and stuff like that.   It was not too cold today, but the wind was awful.  I actually was stopped in my tracks when I turned to walk back home from down the street.    Easy to walk with the wind pushing you!

 Only two days til our Lord's Birthday.    I used to bake a birthday cake for Him.   I wonder if the boys remember.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Sonnet

Do you believe in angels"

The shepherds did.

They heeded the angels call

And found the babe

Lying in a manger, as promised

 

Do you believe in the stars?\

The Magi did

And followed the star

From the East

To find the child, as promised.

 

We are all truly blessed.

We know the truth

We just need to believe.

What happened years ago

That God love us so much


As to send his SON

To save us for himself.



No comments: