Thursday, December 24, 2020

Home again

 Home all day.    Bart and Barb stopped by this evening to take the Adam Beniot's presents and candy to them.    That's not, of course, why they were going, but at least I know that the girls know that I remembered them again this year.     Sent a bit of candy, because I have SO much

Bobbie sent me a vast array and I am loving it.

Tomorrow I will go to Mass at 10:00AM and usher.   Glad to be a part of Jesus's birthday celebration:)

Will get together with Bart and Barb to give them their presents sometime during the day.    I am fixing a ham steak, a lima bean and mushroom casserole and a salad harvested from my Aero Garden.   Have plenty to share if you want to come over.

Happy Birthday Jesus

Dia Dhuit

Mary


Just a Irish comment for our times:


May those who love us, Love us.    May those who don't love us, may He turn their ankles.   So we will know them by their limping.

No comments: