Tuesday, December 22, 2020

A fruitful day

Kerry came and cleaned my house this morning, so I am ready for Christmas.

Packages arrived from Bobbie and Bill (Nummy Candy) and from Bret and Janet, lots of nice things, including masks which say "I love you"

Went grocery shopping this afternoon.   I do not intend to go again until next year.  The store was packed.   Did not expect that, don't know why.  But I am set for a long time.    Remember there are only me and Miss Vita in my house.

It was sunny most of the day, though the wind was typically Oklahoma and it was not comfortable to spend much time out there.

Have scheduled things to do tomorrow at home, I don't want to go out.   Will try to get in touch with a couple of people i have been thinking of.    It is amazing how, people that you have not talked to in ages, are also thinking of you.

We are a funny people.    And I love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Life is all out of order.

But slowly falling into place

Will the new decade bring sanity

One can only hope. 

No comments: