Sunday, December 27, 2020

Can't Believe

Only four days left in this most difficult year for the whole world.

Well,    the vaccine is out and becoming more available each month.   Hopefully, this will drop the COVID illnesses and places will open up again, which will get people back to work again and eventually we should have some semblence of "normal".     Whatever that turns out to be:) 

I was home all day today.    Nice.   It was a good day for the walks that Vita takes me on.   I didn't need a jacket after noon.    The sun was shining and it was SO pleasant.

Bart and Barb stopped by this afternoon.    They got me a Zoom camera.   I could not do it with my computer and Barb fixed my sound which I had somehow managed to lose. 

It was just SO good to have someone real in the house to talk to.    They are doing well and I gave then their candy and some cookies.   

Tomorrow, two appointments, but they will both be short.   Have to get a COVID test before my procedure on Thursday,   That will be in the morning    Then in the afternoon, i see Dr. Toy.    I can tell I need Dr. Toy, my hips ache.  He'll put me back in line.   

You all take care of yourselves.     I love you all.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


DREAM CATCHER

(From my book Seeking)

I feel in my sleep
A dream flying over me

Waiting to be caught


No comments: