Monday, December 28, 2020

What a good day

Got to talk to my sister,Nora, this evening.    They are all doing well and we decided we want this mess over so that there will be an IrishFest in Dallas again that we can all attend.    What fun we have at those.   I remember the last one, I brought my Irish Walking stick and people were stopping me on the grounds to ask where I got it.    (Actually, I got it at Irish Fest in Milwaukee and am very proud of it.   I have the one I that Dad had too.)    I have a collection of canes and walking sticks.

This morning I got my COVID test to be sure that I can have my procedure on the 31st  of December.   Won't know for a couple of days but I do not have any signs of trouble so figure it will be OK.

 Dr. Toy, my chiropractor put my back in place again.   

So it was a full day. 

Hope this virus meets its match soon so we can begin being close and comforting again.

Can't tell you how much it means to even talk to someone.   Vita just does not say much.   Actually she has a pretty good vocabulary as far as understanding:)

Love

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 
GIVING THANKS from my Seeking book

Express Gratitude!

I told the trees this morn ing

That they smelled lovely.

No comments: