Wednesday, December 30, 2020

We had chilly weather

and rain today.   We have needed the rain, but the cold is not welcome.    As long as we are able to get out between the rain, Vita does not mind at all.    I keep telling her that is because she has her nice fur coat to keep her warm.  Mary has to layer.

I think I have everything done that cannot wait until Saturday, even meals in containers.    So I can get this procedure done and just rest.   I just hope that I will be more comfortable after it is over.

Happy New Year.    I plan on posting tomorrow, but just in case.   Happy New Year,

 

Dia dhuit

Mary

 

 

A New Year Poem

Wars start.

Does peace start too?

Children play outside in frigid air

Making snowballs to use for fights

OR roll until they are big enough

To build a fort or a snowman.

It's a New Year

Let all it's snowballs be snowmen of forts.

 

No comments: