Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Only two more days left in 2020.

 I will definitely be lazing around on New Years Day after the procedure on my esophagus on New Years Eve Afternoon.     Will be just fine.    I had no plans anyway.    AND I now have been tested for COVID and can tell you as of today, that I do not have it.      I tested positive, so I have been doing, at least, an adequate job of taking care not to get into dangerous situations.    Dick would be so proud of me.   (He told me once that he was always proud of me:)   AM I Blessed\, or what.)

Went to Walgreens and used up the rest of a debit card that I got from Humana.    It is paying for the procedure too.

Tomorrow, home all day.   Best that way.

 Talked to my friend, Joanne, today.     I must remember to call people more, It was so good to hear a voice that remembers so much of what I do.

Be at peace.

DIa DHuit

Mary

 

LIFE
Yesterday's river is gone

empties into the ocean of today.

We swo, ion the choppy sea

toward an ever elusive tomorrow

making our way to eternity.



No comments: