Thursday, December 31, 2020

Everything is fine

 My procedure went very well.   Bart and I got there shortly after 10 for a 10:30 AM Check in.   All was well with that, then we just had to wait my turn.    The waiting is tedious, because my joints and back got sore, but the event itself takes less than 30 minutes.     I will find out ALL the results early next week as he took some biopsies but he did see a problem and did dilate the area that showed the blockage.     We will know in a few days if that will help.   Bart stayed with me for an hour or so after I got home.     Then  I needed a nap, so he went home.

I am feeling tired, but fine and do not have to go anywhere until Saturday night when I go to Mass.   (Of course, I wouldn't go if I did not feel well.   but if this is any clue, I should be well over things by then.)

Happy New Year to you all.    Let's pray that 2021 will be all we hope for.


Dia Dhuit

Mary


BRING ON LIVE

Skitter Scatter

Doesn't matter

If you Dare

To Care.

I dream of singing, dancing, belonging

When high clouds block the sun.

No comments: