Friday, January 01, 2021

What a special morning

Vita and I woke up to snow.   There was at least an inch and a half on the lawn.    I found out that Vita does not mind snow at all.   She just pranced along on her walks.    I had to be careful because there were some frozen spots.    I had my rubber boots so just moved into lawns if it looked as all slippery.

 As our weather people pointed out, snow is water too and will help the drought situation that we have been in for some time.

After the procedure, I feel fine.     Very weary, but I guess that is to be expected and I do get out of breath.   Monday, I will contact the doctor to update and find out if this is all normal. As I seem to be improving, I am not worried.

A very quiet beginning to the year.   I am not complaining.    Hope your 2021 is starting off peacefully and content.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


 

 Time alone is good for the soul.

But only if they accept and embrace it.

Self quarantine mandated by law

Does not bring about meditation and peace.


No comments: