Saturday, December 19, 2020

A gentle day.

 I even saw a couple people today.    The Boykins, My neighbors across the street were out this afternoon so I got to visit a little bit and see their sweet granddaughter,Heavenly.

Bart stopped by with some protein for me too and we had a good visit.    I am always so glad to see him.   
Barb is doing well,  but after their shopping, which included my protein, was tired, so Bart let her stay home after they unloaded the car and brought the protein by himself.

Am working on my book again.    Want to get it ready to have someone edit it for me.    Have to remember how to input the pictures.

Went to Mass today.   I am so pleased that I cannot leave church anymore without talking to SOMEONE I know.   I am a part of the faith community!!!

Home all day tomorrow.    I think I will bake some Lizzies.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


Would the star that led

The WISE MEN been in the news?

Would the angels singing to the shepherds

Been recorded

In our world today?

No comments: