Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Neither Rain Nor Snow but Sunshine

 We were blessed today.    Rather cool, in the 40's but when I went out it felt good with the sun on my shoulders and here being hardly any wind.

Went to Bible Study today.    I told you we are reading., together, a book called The Jesus We Missed by Patrick Henry Reardon.     Love it - it does some explaining of what things meant in Jesus time which helps in understanding.

 I also did all my shopping today.

I was thinking today.   When we were children, at least the first few of the nine of us, Mom and Dad would put us to bed and then decorate the tree.   As I recall, that stopped eventually because as we do now, it was too much and the kids like to help anyway.    But I do know that each Christmas Eve, Dad drove to both grandparent's houses and picked up the presents which were arranged in little piles around the living room.    We all just had to look for our name:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary


I am so blessed with

My home full of memories

Of a Love-Of Life



 

No comments: