Tuesday, December 15, 2020

It was a gloomy day

Vita and I were home all day except for our walks.     It there was a bit of a flurry this morning but by noon there was little if any precipitation.    A mist, we have agreed, is minor:)

Yes, I am talking to the dog.

Nobody else is here:)

I made a Waldorf Salad today.   Boy does that taste refreshing.   I am trying to eat more fruits and veggies.   It is hard because they spoil on me.   A head of lettuce, for instance, is several days of greens for one little old lady.

 

Cleared up my end of the year bookwork.   Soon enough it will be time to start thinking about taxes again.   EEEEEWWWWW 

All is well here.   Kind of afraid of the Christmas surge of covid.    Oh well, sufficient unto the day.   I am home anyway except for very thought our gatherings of less than 10 people.

Be well.


I miss you all.

Dia dhuit

Mary


If patience was a cure

Then I would surely lose

As it is hart for sure

For me to calmly cruise.

No comments: