Sunday, December 13, 2020

SNOW

Yes.   We had snow ALL day.    No accumulation.   First we had a mixture of rain and snow and when the rain tapered off the ground was still too warm to let the snow accumulate.

Vita was not happy.   Toward the end of the day, when it was just snow, it did not seem to bother her as much.   She just does not like rain, I guess.  We did OK.   

I did not have to go anywhere today, and I am glad,   The roads could have been slippery and I don't need that.  Got my Christmas packages ALL packed and ready to mail tomorrow.   The 15th is what they are suggesting as the last date to be safe, so I am really pushing it.

The advent calendar envelope stitchery is half used up now.  Only 12 days to go.   If you want to come over and take the candy and replace it with a candy cane, just COME.    I made my plumber and my cleaning lady do  the two days they were here:)   They seemed to like it but I can't have them come every day.

Watching the Disney Sing A Long.   So glad.   I need music and JOY>

Love you all

Be safe

Mary

 

Be safe

As you traverse

This world of such unrest

Sickness and riots and anger

Bring Peace

No comments: