Saturday, April 05, 2014

Warm

It was pretty warm today.   It is supposed to be hitting 60 degrees either tomorrow or later in the week.  With a foot of snow falling earlier this week in Northern Wisconsin, that sure seems wierd.

I was home all day.   Slept til 8AM because I was lazy.   It felt good too.   I received a call from Bret this morning.   My ex husband, Dick, was taken to the hospital this morning.   As the day wore on, I talked to both boys and Jacquie and found out that he has pneumonia along with a couple miner complications because of his general health.   He is however stable and time will tell.   He is 80 years old.   Prayers are always welcome.

Really didn't do anything else exciting.   Just flitted from one thing to another keeping myself amused.  I went to mass at 4PM.    Took communion to my neighbors.   Rita looked pretty good this evening.  

Guess that is all for now.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: