Sunday, April 06, 2014

A beautiful day

We got very close to 60 degrees today and the sun shone in a gorgeous blue sky.

Roxie and I had a very nice morning.   We cuddled and just generally hung out.    I got a lot of things ready for tomorrow.

After lunch, I went to the Ebco Artspace to see if I could connect with one of the people in charge.   Tim Ebenreiter said that he thought it would be Ok if we had our marathon reading of Ulysses at the center.   I met Peg Haubert who works there and she will get in touch with me as to what Paul Hanson and I have to do.   She is also VERY interested in Celtic Women.    She has been to Ireland and Scotland and the Isle of Man.  I will catch up with her this year.

As long as I was in Sheboygan, I drove to Meadow View for a little visit with Mom.    That is always a pleasure.  I brought the Falls and Plymouth Papers with me.   We had a great visit.  I found out a couple of things from her to add to Ancestry.  Like how long she taught school and at what school.

Tomorrow will be very busy.   Bible Study, Writers Club, Singing.   Why does everything have to be at once.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: