Tuesday, April 08, 2014

I got up before 7AM today.   I am actually trying to do that.   If I ever get to sleep easily, maybe bed wouldn't feel so darn good in the morning.   I went to Mass and then down in the church basement for the second last Lenton discussion group on Rediscovering Catholicism.  Always an interesting discussion, we missed two of our ladies who really come up with some interesting thoughts.

I went right from there to drop off some lenses and glasses that we found at Mom's at Advanced Eye Care for the Lions Club.  Then I picked up the Condo mail at the post office and came home.

Lots of paper work to do and a kitchen to clean today. I was really busy and then tonight went to St. Thomas Aquinas in Elkhart for the Sacrament of Penance.

Bart called just before I left.   He is going out to help his Dad on Sunday and staying for about a week.   He said Dick is still in the hospital so he was really a sick puppy.  

Nothing else of any interest.   Can't believe that Easter is less than two weeks away.   And I will be going to Lincolnshire in three weeks for the CWI Gathering.  And in a month I will be in New York with Vikki and having visits with Sarah.

Yea

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: