Saturday, April 12, 2014

Rain and Thunder

Some friends and I have been saying that we really needed a thunderstorm to wake the trees and seeds and the worms up after this long cold winter.    Well, we got it today.   I was out quite a bit and was fortunate to be either IN the car or in a building when the rains and thunder became their strongest.

I had to be at Ebco at 10 to man the place until 1PM.  I arrived shortly before Ray Hagerman with his dog, Chance, and the key did and was by the door with a gentle mist coming down.   My friend, Paul Hanson, and one of his charges came before the door opened also.  There were two ladies, that came in a bit later, friends of Georgia Ressmeier and after a bit, Joseph and Felicia Reindl and their friend Paul came to see the exhibit.    So I had people to visit with, besides Ray and Chance.   I did have a bit of time to sit and do some writing also.   It was a pleasant morning.

I got home about 2 and had a lunch then working on the several projects that I seem to have going at once.

I went to the 4PM Mass.  It was a Palm Sunday mass on Saturday.   I remembered to bring a blessed palm for Rita and Tom along with their communion. 

A quiet night, good, because I want to go to bed and read with the rain and thunder booming around the house. 

So, until tomorrow.   When I am going to a play with Bobbie and Bill. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

If drinking and driving is illegal, why do bars have parking lots?

No comments: