Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Finally


What a day.   I saw Dr. Fehrman this morning.   He says my foot is healing very well.   In three months or so, the color should be normal, the last of the soreness will be gone and my other joints will settle down when I can stop favoring the foot.

Then I took the offer to purchase on Mom's house that Leon had faxed to me to Mother for her signature.   Dolores and Ken were with her so we all helped her review and sign it.   Then I took it to Warren, Mom's neighbor, who is the buyer.   Then home again.

I left again at 12:30PM to have lunch with my bank friends.   I spent the afternoon with phone calls and paying Mom's and my bills.  This evening I drove over to Rhine to visit my friends there and let them know that I will be back to shoot as soon as I have the new grips for the gun.  I will not shoot again until I know that I am safe.

I am home AGAIN and will stay here until morning.  Barbara called.   She got in touch with Jennifer Hiner, my nephew Todd's wife and found out that Dick is home but still having difficulty breathing.  Also Jacquie has been in emergency for hours .  She has a bladder infection and it looks like she might be admitted again.   Dick should not really be home alone in his condition.   He is being checked on as often as possible.   Bart will be there on Monday, and will be able to at least help his father with decisions.

Please pray. 

Dia dhuit

I am sharing a message that a friend sent me on Facebook.  Enjoy

Mary










No comments: