Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Road race

That is what I feel that I have been on most of the day.  It all started with my hair cut appointment at 9AM.   Then I filled the tank in the car and got groceries.  I swung by the bank and cashed a check for Mom.   Go home about 10:30AM.   Roxie had her yearly physical today.   She has lost some weight.  Over two pounds.   She weighs 7lb 9oz.   A good weight for her.   She is eating good but we are careful with snacks.   Her thyroid is a bit out of norm so she now has meds for that.  Her liver function is a bit off but this medication may help that a bit too.   All things considered, she is just fine.   Dr. Connors just loves her.

I brought her home and headed to my appointment in Sheboygan with Dr. Leben.   We decided that since the pain in my arm seems to be somewhat tied to the weather, we will see if the exercising and the warm summer (if it comes) will help.   I am glad to do that as I hate to be depending on shots to make me pain free.

Home again, I cleaned the kitchen and prepared for this evening.   The Poets at Mead met for the second last gathering of the school year.   Then we will not meet during the summer months.   I hope Karl Elder does continue with the group next year.

I had a couple poems and will share one with you.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




Angels were in the clouds this morning
They were cavorting
I know they were
Happiness and light were in them
I am sure that God likes cavorting
Don't you.



No comments: