Thursday, April 03, 2014

This morning, I drover to the Craverie in Kohler to have breakfast with my friend, Felicia.   She and I have been roommates on several trips, including Ireland and will be again in Scotland.   The Craverie is really pleasant.   We sat on a couch in front of a nice fire in the fireplace with a view of Kohler pond and the "Kohler Goose."   That is a comment that my sweetheart would have used as there was one lonely goose walking around on the ice looking for water.

I was home the rest of the day.    Read the final chapter for the Rediscover Catholicism discussion group that I am a part of.  We have next Tuesday and then the Tuesday August 22 and will be done.   It is an easy read but full of discussion items.  A lot going on in the church and in our world.

I did more research on St. David today also.   Have been trying to match boxes up to send the memories of Mother's house to the out of state kids.   It is hard to find boxes for memories.

I can't believe that the week is almost over already.

Til tomorrow
Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: