Tuesday, April 01, 2014

What a day.   I had a doctor's appointment at 9AM with Dr. Murthy.    He checked me over and reviewed my status on shots and procedures and we have determined that despite the fact that I am recovering from a gunshot wound he is pleased with my overall health.   He did suggest that I get back to exercising.   Oh Great, another thing to DO.  But I have been intending to do that.   I know they have a sit down exercise at Generations and will try that.    When my foot heals I intend to get walking again.   Sure wish I had a doggie.

I voted on my way home.   Not much to vote for but I like to do my civic duty.

Home again, I fixed a pasty for lunch.  Then I drove to Joan Kramer's house for a reflexology treatment.   It was great.   I fell asleep as she got into the actual foot massage.  Ended up all relaxed and ready for anything.   I think it will even help me get to sleep tonight.   I have been having trouble with that.

Tomorrow is rather quiet but I will be going to St. Paul Episcopal church tomorrow evening for a Jewish Seder that they are putting on.   A Rabbi is in charge of the event so it will be very special.   It is good to learn rituals and their meanings.

So.  Time to wind down again.

Vikki called tonight we had a great talk.  We are both so anxious for our New York Trip.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: