Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday

Boy what a wonderful day.

Started early.   I went to the bank before going to Bible Study.   Our Tom and Kathy Keyes are back from Texas so we had a pretty good group.    Still discussing St. Stephen's speech in the temple.    Lots to talk about there.

Then I stopped for just a minute at my friend Barb Mac Ewen's house to pick up my Mary Kay on my way to Meadow View Manor to spend time with Mother.    I brought her copies of the poems in large print that I have on display at the Ebco Center.    I knew she would like the Onion River.   She remembers cooking those bullheads for our supper.   She deep fried them and even left the heads on.   They were easy to eat as the meat just peeled easily off of the bones and tasted so good.

Got home and had lunch, then rested a bit as I left here at 4PM to go to Silver Lake College in Manitowoc to enjoy my niece, Samantha's Senior Art Show.    She got a whole room for her show.   I am so impressed with her.   Not only did she produce the art, but she has written stories and poems to go be an extension of many of the pieces.   Talented little girl.  Guess I shouldn't call her little.   She is after all 21 years old already.

Finally, I left there to go to Redeemer to practice for the show at Plymouth Arts Center in May.  It went pretty well.   We have gotten through all the music now.    Need to practice, practice and get the soloists to volunteer and get our dress ready.  We like to have a kind of loose uniform look.

So.  It is late, and I am ready to go to bed.   I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 9AM.  So have to be rested.

I didn't have time to figure out how to send more pictures but will tomorrow and will send a copy of the second poem that I have in the Poets and Artist's display.

Dia Dhuit

Mary  

No comments: