Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday, a tread water day EXCEPT

I had a perfect day.    Bobbie and Bill picked me up at about 11AM to go to the dinner theater called Memories in Port Washington.   We had a lovely meal.   We sat down to a crisp delightful green salad.  The meal was chicken, barbecue ribs, potatoes, rice and veggie medley.   The play was definitely adult because of the content but not gross at all.   It was called Swing Dance.  We laughed so hard.  We had a delicious lemon poppyseed torte for dessert at intermission.

I loved it.   We have four other dates for plays throughout the year at the same place.   What a treat.   This was especially nice with all the cold and snow that we have been having lately.

Bobbie brought me some of her famous raspberry heart valentine cookies.   I LOVE THEM.

We are supposed to be getting quite a storm tomorrow again.   I intend to go to Bible Study, Mother's so gather mail and pay bills and writer's club in Plymouth.   I am also having lunch with my friend Peggy.  If is is not as bad as they say, I will go to see Mother, otherwise, I will go on Tuesday instead.

I don't have a lot of out of the house errands coming up this week.   I am glad, the past two weeks have been just TOO busy.

Have a nice week yourself and pray for my cousin Greg and my friend Joseph, who have health issues.

Dia Dhuit

Mary.

No comments: