Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday

I had a really good day.  

This morning was nice and quiet.   I just baked some pumpkin scones with maple cream cheese frosting for the CWI Movie Meeting that was this afternoon.

Becky and Elizabeth stopped by close to noon.   They were at the Walmart in Plymouth selling Girl Scout cooking and will be there tomorrow if you don't have yours yet.   They delivered mine.   I think that Elizabeth did pretty good.    I gave them some of the scones to take home with them. 

There were only four of us at the movie afternoon.   I was a bit surprised as I expected more from the enthusiastic response I got online and at our last meeting.  Oh Well.  They missed out on super snacks, chicken, hummus and dip, pumpkin scones, olives and cheese and wine while we watched the Quiet Man.   I watch it every year about this time and it was fun to watch it with friends.   We watch it and realize what a hunk John Wayne was and how gorgeous Maureen O Hara is.

So tonight I am making trip plans for the year and just Jelling.   Tomorrow I will go to the 9:30 Am Mass and then be picked up at 11AM for the first of my Christmas Present  programs from Bobbie and Bill.   The first one is called Swing Dance.    I have not been to a live performance in so long.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: