Monday, February 10, 2014

Well, I am exhausted.    Mondays are usually busy but today was a true marathon.

I started off with three errands before I even got to Bible Study at 9:30AM.   We were five strong and has a super discussion on the enthusiasm of the first Christians.   They were converting hundreds at a time.   Why does that not happen now?   Perhaps because we are all so much more concerned with the "world" and/or how things look.  

Then I went over to Mom's and make sure all of the bills were paid and pick up a few things that she needed.   

I grabbed a half sandwich from Ella's Dela and then  picked up Sy Regan for the Sheboygan Writers Club meeting.   That was a  good hour and a half.   I read two of my poems one of which is accepted for the 2015 WFOP Poets Calendar.  

Then I took Sy home and drove to Meadow View to see Mom.  Aunt Kathleen was there for a while.   I went over the papers for admission with the office and Mother.   Looks like all in in order and will provide what she needs now.   We are all doing such a good job of communicating.  Not the easiest thing since there are so many of us.   However it is the numbers of us that makes the actual work load light and shared worry is easier to cope with.   We are a truly blest family.  Thanks to Mom and Dad.

Anyway, I am exhausted and will be heading for the bed any minute.   Tomorrow, I will be able to catch up around here.   

Did I tell you that the venison  and Guinness I made this year was SOO good.  I did one thing differently.   Just before serving I melted butter with flour and thickened the liquid in the pot like I do with my Beer and Beef Stew.    Nummy Nummy

Dia DHuit

Mary

No comments: