Sunday, February 09, 2014

Sunday.   Because of the Wild Game Dinner yesterday, I went to Mass at 9:30AM this morning.   It was a nice mass.   Fr. Dan is still slowly recovering from his back surgery.   We had the pleasure of Fr. Van Beeck, our previous pastor, as our presider this morning.   It was good to have him back, even for one Sunday or so.    He is rather frail but looks good.

Then I went to Rhine shortly after lunch to shoot the pistol league.   I am using my left hand and not doing too well.   I need to take the gun in and get the grip changed to a left hand grip for one thing.

I talked to Vikki today.   We are planning a trip to New York in May.  

Then this evening, my Nora called.   She wanted me to know that our Marcus is going to have to have tubes in his ears.   He is just having too many infections.   Poor little man.   This should solve things.  We all need to pray for the little guy in February 18th.   He has his birthday this next week too.

Tomorrow I will see Mom in the afternoon and will update you then.   I didn't want to go today because there are still family in town for the Wild Game Dinner and she was very busyI am sure.

I got a return call from Aunt Kathleen today.   They were out or town.   She said she will also go over tomorrow.   I called Uncle Pat and Aunt Joan today too to let him know.   They will probably be over sometime this week.

Busy day busy week ahead.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: