Friday, February 14, 2014

A successful day.

I was busy most of the day.   I got up at about 7:30AM and worked on the New York trip and other computer things.  

Bonnie came at about 9AM to clean.   I left at  10:30AM to meet the realtor at Mom's.   Kary Kapellen is doing a market evaluation for us.   As I explained to Jeff, this is the best way to get a probable market price for a home.   You can get an appraisal, but appraisers charge for the work.  Realtors do their evaluation as a free service.   If you pay for an appraisal and a buyer comes along, they will require another appraisal with another fee.  Kari said that I am lucky to be out of that rat race.

I came home after meeting Kari and took care of the mail and Roxie before joining my friends at the Dairy Queen.  My friend, Betty who broke her hip recently was there with her daughter.  She looked great.

Next I drove up to Meadow View Manor to just check in with Mom.  She was in the beauty shop getting beautiful, so I just said HI and dropped off the Sheboygan Falls and Plymouth papers for her.

Home again, I took a nap.  I woke up just in time to feed Roxie and go over to my neighbors for a wind and cheese gathering.   I brought them all a piece of Brigit cloth with the explanation.   Bob and Peggy had a carnation for each lady as we left.   Wow.  I got two Valentines and a flower.  I am indeed loved.   Thanks Bob and Peggy, Bobbie and Joan.

Happy St,. Valentine's to all of you

Did you know that St. Valentine's bones are in Ireland?

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: