Thursday, February 20, 2014

I was home almost all day.   I got up in time to get to Generations in time for the walking class that I have been going to.   That went well.  My neck and shoulders got kind of sore, probably because I am not good at relaxing.   That all eased up when I came home an put cold paks on  them.

I cleaned some of the kitchen today.  I am trying to get the cabinets cleaned and the top of the cupboards and the items that I have displayed there.

I took a long nap this afternoon.   Must need it.

I called my sister Nora tonight.   Just to update and to hear a voice.  Sometimes the evenings get really long and a voice is so welcome.   Nora is a good person to call.   We are all so proud of Mother for being so accepting of this big change in her life.   We are such a blessed family.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


I saw a survey about the safety of elderly drivers.   It referred to drivers over 70.   Since when is that old and in addition to my protest the rates of accidents for my age group is down 60%.   So there.


No comments: