Saturday, February 22, 2014

A very productive day, I would say.

I did sleep late.   Vikki called this morning so we could coordinate our flight to New York in May.   She booked and let me know what time she would be coming in and leaving.  Then I could book my flight so I get there about the time she does and our hotel.   I also found transportation from the airport to the hotel.   We are staying at the Sheraton on Times Square which Kathy Deeley recommended.   Looks central and close to lots of things.

I have started to research the Colm Cille chapter of my book.   He was a very interesting Irishman.

I left a bit early for mass as I needed to stop at Walgreen's to pick up a couple of prescriptions and a birthday card.   I also found St Patrick day rings for the little girls in my life.

Mass was very nice.   I was a communion minister, which always makes me feel so good.   Fr. Van Beek, our old pastor was our celebrant.  Fr. Dan, our pastor is home from the hospital after his back surgery.   Hopefully that is a good sign.   Home should mean healing.  God willing.

Now, I am watching a Cadfael episode.    We have decided as a family, that anything that we gave to Mom and Dad, we can have back if we wish.    Dick chose the Cadfael tapes for Mom as they both enjoyed them so.

Please pray for Jacquie too.   She had a  heart attack.   She is recovering as I saw from a picture of her Todd sent on Facebook.    Pray for him too.   He has so much on his plate.   

Tomorrow, more cleaning at Mom's.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: