Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It was warm today.  Actually almost hit 40 degrees.   I was out in it a bit.   I really salted the front walk a lot today to get rid of the built up ice.   There is an ice dam above and constant dripping  which freezes.  We are supposed to have warm for a couple of days, then back to the deep freeze again.   Not fair.
  

I went to Pleasant View Realty this morning. to meet with Kari, who did a market evaluation for us on Mom's home.   She did a nice job and I passed the information on to Jeff and Randy.   We chose her because she has been looking for something for Jeff for a while.

There is a bunny, that Kari has named Penelope, who hangs around their office.    Kari feeds it carrots.   When I was leaving it was sitting under the bushes so she showed it to me.   Penelope just sat there being admired.   She is quite a chubby little thing and very tame.   Glad she is safe and cared for.

Next on to the bank and post office before I did my grocery shopping and came home.

I feel like I was on the phone all afternoon.   So many loose ends on so many things.  But tomorrow should have less deadlines. I am going out to the exercise class at 8:30AM but will be home the rest of the day.  

I have to get back to my book - that will be my goal for tomorrow.  

My neighbor, Pat, brought over some Irish Soda Bread that I can have for breakfast tomorrow.
 Good thing, I was all out of breakfast breads and I do love my breakfast breads.

So I am ready for a good night's sleep so I can hit tomorrow running.

Dia Dhuit

Mary









No comments: