Tuesday, February 18, 2014

This WAS supposed to be a quiet day, but it got away from me.

I got up early.  I went to Generations to exercise at the 8:30AM walking class.   It is power walking and we always do two miles.    So it does get the blood pumping.   This I need.   I can't do any of the arm motions but I just keep on a walkin'.   I finished that and went home with enough time to book my trip to Scotland in September.   Yippee.   I am really excited about that.  

Next I went over to Mom's to do some cleaning out with Jeff and Kathy.    We are all coming when we can to get rid of the trash and stuff like that.   We also gathered St. Patrick Day decorations for her room and some other things to brighten it up.

I brought cookies and Jeff and Kathy picked up Sub Sandwiches.   After lunch, I went to see Mom for a while.   I updated her on the bills that I had paid for her and then we just visited until she got tired.   Jeff and Kathy were coming too so I said goodby and let her rest for the "decorating" that she was going to have to direct.

Home again, I made a few phone calls most notably to Jacquie.   She is not feeling too well.  Not a surprise, I guess.   She has Dick and Keith both there.   And she did say that a nurse is coming by now.    All I can do is to pray that she heals well and gets used to things.

Tomorrow morning will be busy again.  but Thursday and Friday are clear of appointments.   I need a day off.

At least there was no snow today and it was above freezing, Just.   It is supposed to be warm the next couple of days.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: