Sunday, July 07, 2013

My "Renters"



My new clutch of robins have flown the nest,  I miss them, even Mom yelling at me.  This is a picture I took of the last batch.

It was a great day.   Bobbie and Bill were here for lunch.   I love having them here and someone to cook for.    We tried Johnsonville's new Grillers.   They are seasoned pork patties with different things in them.   I got the Swiss Cheese Mushroom.   They were really good.   We ate them with the colcannon, jello salad and corn with peppers and onions and Rhubarb/Applesauce cake with Marscapone Cheese Frosting.

I got a call last night that Mary Eckhart wanted to retake my picture for the Cooler by the Lake, the Poets of Mead.
She came about 11:30AM which was fine.   I knew that Bobbie and Bill would be here and that food would be cooking but never thought that it would take almost 45 minutes.
OH.  Well.   Mary is fun and Bill and Bobbie enjoyed her banter too.   And I think we ahve a picture that will be good.   She took the last ones in the house.   These we took out by the Big Hickory Nut tree.   Much better.   It is a magnificant tree.

I got a call from a friend, Barbara Litersky Sadler last night.  She lives in Minneapolis and is coming to the 55 year graduation party.   She did not actually graduate from Sheboygan Falls High, but we invite everybody that was in school with us from Kindergarden on.   I told her she can just stay with me.   That will be fun.

So until tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: