Saturday, July 13, 2013

Book signing

Another gorgeous day.  It was in the low 80s but there was a lovely breeze and it was not at all humid.  I spent from 9AM until 3PM in front of the Book Heads store with three other writers for our book signing.    I sold a few books, of course not as many as I wanted to but each one is a start.   It was a fun day anyway.    Sue had tables set up for us under shelters from the sun so we did just fine.    I saw a LOT of people I know and some purchased the book and some just visited.   Just what I expected.   

I left at 3 to go to the EbcoArtspace.    As it turned out I left the wall hanging poems and my picture  there, as Mary Eckhardt wanted the resident artists to get a chance to see them.    She promised that she would bring them to me next weekend.

So I was home in time to feed Roxie at her proper dinner hour.   My whole body aches.   I took a hot bath and am now applying cold to the sorest muscles.   Then I am going to bed and read.   It is way too early but I seldom fall asleep right away any more and I am just too sore to stay up any more.

I am pleased with the day.   At least I have a reason to be tired.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: