Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It was so gorgeous today.   The temperature got up to 80 but the dew point was way low so I had the doors wide open almost all the time I was here.   I will leave some windows open tonight.

I had a very busy morning.  I left the house at about 9AM.   First, I had yard waste to drop off at the city yard, then I went to Walmart to purchase the ink cartridges for me and for the Condo Board members.     Continuing, I swung by the Post Office and checked the Condo PO Box and picked up stamps for Mother.

My haircut was scheduled for 10AM.   Teri will be open on Saturday too and will try to get down to Book Heads to buy my book.   He daughter is home and working in her shop.   She is a massage therapist and suggested that I ask my doctor if massage therapy would enhance the epidural that I am having on Thursday.    Sometimes the fluid just pools and therapy can help that.

I will ask.

I stopped at Book Heads and talked to Sue about Saturday.  We are excited.  I can park in back of her place.   It is close, so I can have extra books in the car and will be able to escape at 3PM when I have to go to EBCOArts to pick up my poems and books from there at 4PM.   Whew.

I picked up a couple of things at the Pig on the way home and got home just before noon.   I had lunch and then napped for a bit.   I have spent the rest of the day just preparing for the weekend.   Tomorrow I will be baking for Ebco.    If there is some left, I will probably take it to the Mill Street Festival.

All is good.  I do not feel rushed at all.   Please remember to pray fro Marlise, Bart's mother in law, who had her breast surgery today.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

"If you can't believe in God the chances are that your God is too small."   J. B. Phillips

No comments: