Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Tuesday, July 8.    A day at home and I am spending it gathering all the threads of future projects into segments that I can handle.

A little bit here, a little bit there.   Nothing really interesting to write about so I will have to think of something to keep you interested.

I believe that I told you that Beth Dippel is organizing the Gathering of the Clans at St. Michaels in Parnell again.   All with ties to the Holy Land are welcome (even those related to those tied, or friends of those tied) to join the festivities and tradition.   When the invitation went out, there was no mass scheduled BUT Fr. Michael Shea of Armstrong, who is located in Nongkhai, Thailand, is in the States for a while and will be able to be there to officiate.   So if you have the invitation, add Mass at 11AM,  If you need more information.   Get in touch with me.   I talked to Michael today and he will be in touch with my Uncle Pat and we will be arranging for him and his sister Bridget to come to Falls to visit with Mother too.     She is so fond of him and so proud of him.    He told me that she is reminding him of HIS grandma,  my great Aunt Mae.    She looks so much like Grandma Bowser but we know that we get genes from both sides of the family.    I don't remember Aunt Mae really.   Must try to get pictures and get them on Ancestry.

There,  I hope that was interesting.  I scheduled the epidural on my neck for Wednesday the 17th at 9:30AM.   Hope it helps.  I am sick of medicating three times a day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



A couple of quotes from Leigh Ann Lasheway's book  I'm Not Getting Older (I'm Getting Better at Denial)  regarding dogs opinions:

 "Even if you've never caught a squirrel in an entire lifetime of trying, as long as you believe you might, you'll have a reason to get up every morning."

"It's always much nicer to snuggle up to a soft, squishy body than one that is rock hard."

No comments: