Monday, July 08, 2013

What a Monday.    When I got up it was raining and it kept raining, quite heavily at times, until after 10:00AM.  Then the pavement dried up but it was hot and humid the rest of the day.

It was just drizzling when I was walking into Bible Study, but I took my umbrella just in case.   So of course, it had stopped while we were in there.   It was a good hour.  

Then I went to Mother's.   We did not have a lot of bills to do so had time to visit.    She is weak and obviously distressed with the fact that her eyes are getting so weak too.  But she is happy and cheerful.   She enjoyed visits from Kathleen and Pat and Joan in the past couple of days. 

Home again, I gobbled my lunch and then went to Sheboygan, via picking up my friend, Sy Regan, for the Sheboygan Writers Club.   I shared my book.    Nobody bought one but I did trade with one of the members,  Stan Bieda, who just published his memoirs through Authorhouse.   It is called Stella's Barn.    I am looking forward to reading it as the first couple paragraphs are really cool.

We were about even on price so it was a win win for both of us.

Home again, I have been gathering addresses for Bobbie to give to Mead to send invitations for the dedication of Dick's plaque, balancing Mom's Checkbook and trying to get a CWI problem sorted out in my head.

Tomorrow I get to be home all day.   It is trash day so I will have to get my lazy self up at a decent hour and can do a LOT.  

So wish me well.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



No comments: