Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pictures - Cooker by the Lake

 
 


The above are pictures of me at my display at the Cooler By The Lake event at EBCOARtspace in Sheboygan.   Obviously two days worth, but ie sas such a lovely event and we had lots of attendees.   Such a thrill to be a part of it.

I slept til after 8AM this morning as I was so tired from the two previous days.   What a wonderful way to get worn out though.   I would easily do it again.  

Since I was not able to go to Mass last night, I went at 9:30AM this morning.   Picked up my friend Kate and after Mass we stopped at the Exchange Bank for a cup of coffee and a snack so we could talk for a bit.   She wanted to hear about the weekend and we had not caught up for a week anyway.

Home again, I lunched and got a call from another friend.    Love real people to talk to and Maureen is always a pleasure. 

Then I zipped into Sheboygan to Amy's Hallmark, as it is already time to purchase the Christmas ornaments that I get everybody for a present.   This year I have three more little great grandsons to add to the mix so it was really exciting.  

Home again, the doorbell rang,  it was Mary Eckhardt dropping off something from the Cooler at the Lake thing.    We had a great visit and then I finished the "accounting" for my book signing event, lined up everything for tomorrow morning (you know how Monday mornings are) and somewhat caught up on email.   At least I have the things I am not caught up on listed so that I won't forget them.

So the weekend is over.   Next week will be very busy too, but that is OK.   At least everything is not jammed into two days

Dia Dhuit

Mary
Posted by Picasa

No comments: