Friday, July 19, 2013

Change is a comin?

Another day hot as heck.   When I was out for lunch at the Dairy Queen, it was 91 degrees.    That promised cool front has not appeared as yet, though there is a breeze.

That breeze blowing around noon was no good at all because it was too hot.   I picked up a couple of supplies that I figured we needed for the Brigit Bead fun on Sunday Afternoon.    I even bought a little kid's kit that says it will make 34 bracelets.   What is left will come with me when I go to Oklahoma so that I can play with my great granddaughters.

I did not have to cook at all today.   Bran muffins for breakfast, a hamburger at the Dairy Queen for lunch and leftover Mexican from yesterday for my supper with a Dairy Queen sundae for dessert.  

Now tomorrow, back to work in the kitchen.

I am beginning to get the Mass that Fr. Mike Shea is going to say at St. Michaels together.    Have to contact him and a pianist.    Mary Calvey will sing.   I want to "steal" a book from church tomorrow, so that I can get the readings.   Probably could find it on the net but I like having a book and could get one in October when the new ones come out anywsy.

Nothing else terribly exciting.   I am getting close to the end of the first chapter of the Celtic Saints book - St. Andrew.    Want to be done by the end of the month.   Then I will put it away until I finish the other eleven when I will go back and start all over again with reviewing and editing.   This is fun. 

I also have to finish three poems by the end of August.    I love deadlines.

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: