Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Boy, I thought that yesterday was hot.    I still am not sure of the temperature as the thermometers are breaking around me and the one that I thought I could depend on is showing hotter that 120 Degrees and I know that is wrong.

The humidity is icky too.

I did some grocery shopping this morning and got Dick his lottery ticket.   Didn't need too much as far as groceries, that I want to make 6 week muffins and had to pick up the bran cereals for the mix.

I had lunch at the Generations Center here in Plymouth this noon.   One of our neighbors had sent a note around suggesting that we meet there for lunch today.    It was nice.   I had not been there before and am impressed.   They have a reasonable meal everyday, exercise and craft classes and lots of other things.   Not much I need but perhaps the exercises for arthritis might help.   I'll have to think about that.

The afternoon was nice and quiet, I even got a nap and worked on writing and a couple of other projects that I have going.

Pray for me tomorrow.   I am having that epidural.   I called them and they say there are no after effects usually so I am just going to drive myself.  

That is the day.

Hope you are weathering the heat OK.   I know that we broke 90 today and the humidity is oppressive.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: