Thursday, July 18, 2013

Another hot and humid day.    A cool front is supposed to be coming through late tomorrow or Saturday.

I had a neck and shoulder massage this morning.   It should help accelerate the healing from the epidural I got yesterday.    Hopefully.   I think it did help loosen some things but my muscles are really knotted up, so time will tell.   And it will be a couple of days before the shot itself is working.

Then I did a couple of errands and came home.    Dick's nephew, Tim, came today to meet me and take me for lunch.     I had to direct him in from the Waldo area as he is not familiar with Plymouth.   He got here about noon and we went to the new Taco Place in town that is next to Chester's.   That restaurant is SO good.   They start with a basket of warm tortillas and dips and the food is super.

I had not met Tim but knew of him and got Facebooked with him along with other Kunerts.    One day he asked,  Who are you?.   So I told him and we decided it was time he met his old Aunt Mary since he couldn't meet his uncle.    We had a grand time, a great visit and got to know each other a bit.  A nice guy.

 He goes to Irish Fest every year so will meet up with him there.    I am going with Suzi on Saturday and staying at her house Saturday night, then going for the Sunday events too. 

It is hot, but several of the Tallgrass Condo dwellers met in the shade across the way anyhow.  

So it was a full day.    I had a nap and am still tired.   I think yesterday wore me out.

So to bed to read early,

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: