Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It was hotter than the hinges of hell today.   And humid as all git out.

At about 4PM it started to rain buckets and came down for quite a bit.    I had decided to water the berms out front and had to slip around the house under the eave to turn the hose off.   Guess I should have waited.   But it is supposed to stay hot for at least two more days before a cool spell moved through.   This is just the beginning I fear.

I had to be at Sheboygan Memorial this morning at 9AM for an epidural on my neck.   It went just fine.   They told me that it could take 2 to 5 days to see if it is going to work.    I also heard that massage therapy can help this procedure to work better and Dr. Gehring agreed, so tomorrow, I will be going to have an upper body massage.   I will do whatever it takes to stop this pain.   I was terribly tired when I got home so took a nap.   I spent the rest of the day quietly doing quiet things.   I worked on my book and contacted several people that I needed to reach.

I intend to go to bed early.   Tomorrow I will have my massage at 9AM and Tim Kunert, a nephew that I have not met, is coming to have lunch with me at noon.   I love his Facebook entries and look forward to meeting him.   Perhaps I can tell him a bit about his uncle who I don't believe he ever met.

So. Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: