Saturday, May 25, 2013

I was VERY busy today, but only left the house twice.   I spent the morning working on Condo stuff, laying out the fabric for the pillow shams that I am making to match the quilt on my bed, meeting my new neighbor and washing.

Then I had lunch.   Alison, the condo president came over with a box of files that I need and we went for a nice walk.   It was a little cool but by the time we got back, which was not long, the sun was out and I did not need my jacket.  Did I tell you that the lilacs in back of the house are blooming just great.  You remember them, Jim and Michele.  I picked a bunch yesterday and the house smells SO good.   They are all droopy, so I will get some more tomorrow before they are all bloomed out.

I left for Mass at 3:30PM.  I picked up my neighbor and friend, Rita.   Rita is my friend who has ALS.  It has now been recommended to her that she not drive.    I told her that I love to have a prayer partner so she can ride with me any time she wants to.    Please pray for her.

Tomorrow will be very quiet too.   I only plan on going for a walk and checking out the gardens a bit. Then a lot of paperwork.

I decided to share the following:
 A "recipe" from a recipe book prepared by Bret's teacher in either 2nd or 3rd grad.   Thought you might find it amusing.

Chocklate Cake
My favorite recipe is choclate cake.First you put in the chocklate and two eggs.  Then stire.  And then that is all.

They were quite the team.   So glad we found each other and can share when we find these things.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: