Monday, May 20, 2013

A typical really busy Monday.    I got up at 7AM, showered took care of everything around here and then left for Bible Study.    I stopped on the way to visit with Bailey, the neighbor's cat, who I have been feeding and comforting while his humans were out of town for the weekend.   He ate his breakfast very quickly and then let me pet him and rub his tummy as he rolled in the sunlight.   I think Bailey likes me.

Bible study was fun.   I brought everybody scones.   Now I am down to a reasonable amount that are left for me.   I saved two for Jody when she comes on Friday.   Our bible psalm discussion was on adoration and what it means to us.    We talked about what we would like to do to include more in our daily life.  I said that I have been wanting to set up a quiet corner for meditation and then sit there quietly and listen for at least 15 minutes every day.

Then to Mom's house.  She was tired today, but we didn't really have much business to do so we spend most of my visit just visiting and that helped her to rest a bit.

Then home for lunch and at 1PM I drove to Book Heads for the Cream City Writer's meeting.   We had all but one of our members there and a guest so it was a nice meeting.   Most of us had something to read and we heard some good things today.

FINALLY, I could come home and STAY.    I finished the last things on the editing of my book and contacted the editing department so that I could forward everything to them.   Randy was quite excited.    I also received the corrected Press Release and will be able to approve it with only two grammar changes.

So I celebrated with a glass of wine before supper and am going to enjoy an Irish Coffee for dessert before I go to bed.

Roxie has been very needy today.    Tomorrow is Rich Bieschke's birthday too, so Janet asked if I wanted to join them for breakfast.    Sounded like a great idea to me.  I am receiving cards already and Richard and Brenda sent me a new NAVIN CD.    I am so excited as it has music from all 7 Celtic Nations and I am really trying to learn about that.

So.  A good night for you and let the rain, if it comes be good for all the plants.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: