Friday, May 24, 2013

A busy - at home day.   I only left the complex once, and that was to run to the police station to dispose of some old meds and to City Hall to pick up some brochures.   I know that I didn't tell you, because I am still kicking myself, but I am now the secretary of the Tallgrass Condo Assn. and part of my job is to present welcome packets to new residents.   We have always included a couple of brochures from the City of Plymouth.  Amazingly enough, Sandy was down to one new resident packets and was out of brochures to make up new ones.  

So.  I spent part of the day coordinating Condo paperwork.   As I don't have all of it, I was not able to do too much.  

I continued going though the bookshelves. and cleaning off Dick's desk.   I want to get that and the stand lift advertized and out of here so that I can rearrange the furniture.

I also pulled Dick's coats out of the hall closet.    I anybody needs an XL warm winter coat.   I have two.   I also have a 3X windbreaker with hood and a wonderful brand new All Weather Coat in size 54.  I also have two trap or hunters vests, one that kind of fits me and one that is bigger.   Let me know if you or anybody else needs them.

With the holiday, I have three more quiet days.    Tomorrow I will go to church and am meeting with Alison, our association president.   Sunday a whole day at home and Monday I will go to see Mother but have the day to myself anyway.   

I feel good about today.   Got a call from Bart and Barb and Bart has the test stimulator installed in his back.   On Tuesday,  he will go back and if all is well they will schedule a time for the permanent insertion.     Please Pray.   Relief of pain would be such a miracle.   I have had a mild headache off and on and cannot imagine having pain all the time.

Called Jacquie tonight .   She was supposed to have fluid removed from her brain, but a new doctor says that she thinks she can correct the problem with a spinal treatment.   Again Pray.

So The day is done.

Hope your holiday weekend it just wonderful.  I decided that I wll have a steak on Monday.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



No comments: