Sunday, January 13, 2013

What a nice Sunday.    I slept until 8AM.   I slept much better than I have for quite some time.   I hope that this will continue tonight.   I used to go to bed and sleep until morning.   

Lately I have trouble getting to sleep and then I wake often.

I did some mending and general cleaning before Rosemary Mugan picked me up at 11:30AM to go to Lincoln.    The world of Plymouth was encased in a thin layer of ice but she made it and the main roads were pretty well melted or salted by then.  The movie was fantastic, so now I can cheer for it whenever it receives a Golden Globe or Oscar.

Home again, I have just been being really lazy and flitting from one little thing to another.   Since my lunch was popcorn and soda, I fixed a small casserole of hot dog, broccoli, noodles and cheese for supper with a salad on the side.

Tomorrow will be busy until about 3PM.     I will leave it all for a surprise for you tomorrow.

Roxie is sprawled out on the desk, not under her lamp as she was accustomed to, but right smack in front of me on whatever papers that I am working on.  She probably missed our nap today.    Not that she didn't have HER nap which is usually most of the day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Haiku by me

Sunny sky so blue
The naked trees sillouettes
Like pencil sketches.   


No comments: