Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cold again today.    I got up at about 7:30AM because it is trash day an I wanted to be sure it was out.  This week, and from now on, I put it in the back of the car so I don't have to carry heavy bags all the way down to the corner.   Trying to heal the arm you know.

I spent the morning paying bills.  I feel good about everything.    Then at about 11AM, I took Kate's trees back.   I also gave her the ornaments that I culled from my still immensely big Christmas collection. She builds baskets for St. John the Baptist's winter Craft fair.   A lot of money is made at this event.   There is a silent auction, tons of vendors, a bake sale, food and a raffle of super baskets.   Kate puts together many of these baskets and I know that she will put the ornaments to good use  and money will be earned for the church.

Then I went to the Trophy shop to get my initial information on preparing a plaque for Dick to be hung at Mead Library.    Now I have direction and have sent the information to the kids so that they can input.

A last stop was at the bank where I cleaned up one more loose end.   Will they ever end?

Then I came home, lunched and took a nap.

This afternoon, I sewed on the Crazy Quilt wall hanging and washed and folded some clothes.    Too bad these mundane jobs keep interrupting creativity. :)

( I hope that is a smile,   not too good at the symbols.)

So it is wind down time.    I feel good about today.    Tomorrow is a special day.   I will go to Mass in Sheboygan Falls at 1PM.   My friends Joseph and Felicia have dedicated tomorrow's Mass there to Dick.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: