Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello Again.

Quite a day.    I spent the morning with phone calls.   Talked to my friend Bob Fleming for one.   He sent  the lovliest sympathy card with a poem he wrote  for Dick and me.    Bob and I had a good talk.

I left at about noon to pick up a prescription for Mother and then get to Sheboygan Falls to Blessed Trinity for Mass.   Joseph and Felicia Reindl, my bible study/Celtic friends had ordered a Mass for Dick.   I was pleased to see that the Mass was also for Fr. John Theisen.   He was pastor at Blessed Trinity while I was a member of the parish.   He was so helpful to Dad.   Fr. John was at Rocky Knoll while Dick was there this last time.   I had walked down to the lunchroom to get a cup of coffee and saw him at dinner so went to talk to him.    He was a dear man.   I am sure Dick and he have found each other.

Stopped to say Hi to Mom.   Then did a bit of grocery shopping and picked up Mom's birthday present.   Her birthday is Monday and I bought her a really good bottle of Madeira wine for her present.   She always said that this is her favorite wine.

This afternoon I did some sewing and then called Jacquie because I had not talked to her in so long.    She sounds good.   I hope to go to visit her in the future.   Doris, my other sister in law lives with her too.

That was the day.   Tomorrow I will be home all day and have lots of projects I want to get to.   One day at a time.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: